I believe that transforming how we work benefits not only employees and the self-employed, but also employers, organisations and society as a whole.
Here’s what I believe is work at its best:
- Healthy, sustainable work styles and rhythms
- Quality of life: working life balanced with family life, community life and personal life
- Work that nurtures and grows human potential by being a source of fulfillment, purpose, meaning and self-realisation
- Work that enables people to learn about their strengths, their values and their passions
- Designing roles that suit people, not shoe-horning people into rigid roles
- Belonging: creating communities where we feel connected, communicate effectively and are mutually invested in each other’s wellbeing
- Work that prioritises diversity and inclusivity
- Work that champions self-expression and authenticity
- The development of conscious, reflective leadership, so that all of the above can happen
Like my way of thinking? Let’s chat! Book a free (no obligation!) 15 minute video call to talk about career or business coaching.